Friday, August 17, 2007

Italian language away from home

I am now operating a small restaurant selling most Italian food along the beach side where most tourist will visits. My business was quite good where most of the Itialian tourist will partonised my place. I most poperly will be talking Italian language to the Italian customber as I learned the language seven years back when I was taking up Italian language in Italy.

During that time in Italy I master their language while staying two years with a Italian family, learning their culture and most of all the Italian crusine which I love the most. In Italy I was enrol in a Italian college taking up food and beverage course and hotel managements in Rome. Even today I still traveller back to Italy to meet my forster parents which I stay in their place and all the old friends. After the course I came back to my home place and take a job in a five star hotel but I find it as a waste and want to open my own business with the Italian foods I learned from Italy. This is how I open my twenty tables restaurant and best Itailan wine served.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home